Kamis, 21 Februari 2013

CONTOH CAUSATIVE (DIALOGUE)



Causative

Mona                          : Hey , Brandon ! Hey Callum !
Brandon                     : Hey Mona , what’s up?
Callum                        :Hello Mona !
Mona                          : Hey guys , My mother got me to buy her a birthday cake.
                                     Do you want to accompany me?
Callum                        : Okay , we will accompany you . So , today is your mother birthday, isn’t it ?
Mona                          : No, she isn’t . Today is my brother birthday, Sam.
Brandon                     : Ohh , sure .By the way , where’s your car Mona?
Mona                          : Mmm.. i got my father to repair my car.
Brandon                     :  Guys , i’m a little hungry now , i don’t have any breakfast this morning , my mum never make breakfast for me.
Callum                        : Ahh really? I always have my mother  prepare breakfast
Mona                          : here , take this bread , it won’t make you hungry anymore.
Brandon                     : When is your father service your car?
Mona                          : Hmm... last monday , i must have the machine repaired.

Callum saw a barber
Callum                        : Mona ,  Do you think my hair is too long?
Mona                          : Yes , you must get the barber  to cut your hair
Brandon                     : Yes Callum , you have to cut your hair or our killer teacher will kill you hahaha
Callum                        : Okay guys .... i gave up *raise his hands. I’m going to have the barber  cut my hair
Mona                          : Okay , nice boys and our killer teacher ,Mr. Adams will not kill you tomorrow hahaha
Brandon                     : I’m afraid when Mr Adams was teaching us . Mr Adams  made the students so serious and discipline in the class and He made me so afraid when he was teaching.
Mona                          : I feel the same with you all.  Did you finsh your homework?
Callum                        : Ohh yeah ! i forgot !  I must have my homework done tomorrow!
Brandon                     : Ahh ... I must have my sister do my homework
Mona                          : I think you can do your homework by yourself Brandon , so you can improve your brain and your ability .
Brandon                     :  Okay ,next time  i’ll do my homework by myself . After we buy a birthday cake , do you want to visit minimarket? My sister had me buy  her some ice cream .
Callum  and Mona     : No Problem!
Mona , Callum and Brandon arrived in Queen Cakes Shop.
The employee            : Welcome in Queen Cakes Shop .
                                    Which cakes do you want?
Mona had the the employee brought her the menus
Mona                          :  umm i wanna this birthday cake, this is seems so delicious
The employee            : Sorry this cakes sold out , you can choose another cake.
Mona                          : Okay ...how about this cake? guys what do you think of it?
Callum                        : This cakes sounds delicious!
Brandon                     : Look  yummie , can i taste it first?
Brandon made the the employee brought a plate of the cake
The employee            : This is the sample of the cake
Callum                        : where’s the spoons?
Callum made the the employee brought him some spoons
Mona                          : So yummie... okay i choose this one
The employee            : Small , medium or big?
Mona                          : The big one
The employee            : The cost is $ 49,90, please write your adress and we will deliver it to your house
Mona                          : Okay here ..
The employee            : Thanks for the visit . I hope you’re satisfied with our service.
Mona , Brandon , and Callum go to the minimarket and bought some ice cream .
Mona                          : Ahh the ice cream made my t- shirt dirty . I must have this t-shirt cleaned .
Callum                        : hahaha i think you should buy another t-shirt . 
Brandon                     : haha .. be calm Mona , i’ll buy a cute one for you !
Brandon’s words makes her smile
Mona                          : Thanks Brandon you’re the nicest boyfriend in the world haha

In Mona’s house
Mona                          : Happy birthday my little brother ! Love you! I wish you all the best
Sam                             : Where’s your prizes?
Mona                          : I had Brandon to buy you some  toys!
Sam                             : Where’s Brandon?
Brandon                     : I’m here!
*Brandon brought a lot of toys and a big cakes
Sam                             : Ahh thanks Brandon you made me so happy!



3 komentar: